How To Make Your Students Paying Attention

I found this when I browse on pinterest. :D First of all, I'm not a teacher. I'm just a student, even the lazy one. So, I really often to lose my attention in the class, especially when the teacher or lecturer is soo boring.
But sometimes, some of my lecturers can make me pay fully attention to him in the class. And after I see those tricks, I know they use the same method as my lecturer do. :)

After my experiences to be a student for 15 years (now I'm in the last year of my college degree), I have found many example of a bad class. A bad class that I mean here is the class that not really looks like a class that require the interactions between students and teacher. When I was in my first grade in high school, once I have a class that the teacher was really selfish and boring. He just read all the materials by himself without give the students any chance to 'join' him. In the other time, I also have found the class that the students, including me haha, feel that its not necessary to pay attention to the teacher or we just have no interest to the class. That examples has same reasons, both have neither an enthusiastic students nor teacher because of something. So, I think to achieve a healthy good awesome class, that make students or the teacher gain something, the class need at least one element of them that enthusias and ignite a good study environment.

 
Students Rises Their Hands 

So,if you're a teacher or a lecturer that haven't able to make your student get along well with you, you can try to do those tricks.. Happy teaching, happy learning :)



source : magistramonson.wordpress.com

tag : how to make your student pay attention into your class, student, lecturer, class
How To Make Your Students Paying Attention How To Make Your Students Paying Attention Reviewed by skyoko7@gmail.com on Thursday, July 11, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Here

Powered by Blogger.